- Title: Grab your guests attention. Choose a short and simple title for the campaign.
- E-mail copy: Write a short and quick-read copy. Remember that you want to reach as many people as possible, so make sure you write concise and relatable copy. Keep the longer content for step 4.
- Call to Action: Create an attractive button. Motivate the reader to click with active language.
- Campaign copy: After clicking the call to action, guests are redirected to the Webapp or the app (if they already downloaded the app). The Campaign copy is where guests access all the campaign information they need to book the promoted service. Example: Restaurant Menu's and Spa massages descriptions).
1. Time: Set the time guests should receive the campaign;
2. Moment: Set if guests should receive it before, during or after the stay ends;
3. Day: Set the day guests should receive the campaign. Exemple: 2 days before stay begins, on the second day of the stay or 4 days after stay ends.
Click here to download the file: 6.3 - B-Guest - Campaigns.xlsx